All course materials are first developed with hands – on exercises in mind and lecture materials supplementing the hands- on activities
Dr. Ali training philosophy is simple: students learn by doing. Hands-on learning and practical exercises are central to his teaching style. To provide the highest possible quality of instructions the training materials are regularly updated to reflect new threats and defense techniques to enable participants to keep their knowledge up-to-date.
Modes of Delivery
- In-house training - Anywhere, Anytime! If you are a group of five or more professionals who can all be spread at the same time, the in-house training (Dr. Ali will come to your place) may well be the most effective solution for you! Please feel free to contact Dr. Ali to arrange for an in-house event.
- Through corporate training companies: Dr. Ali enjoys a long and successful history of collaboration with corporate training companies in delivering high quality courses to their clients. Please feel free to contact Dr. Ali, if you are a corporate training company and would like to include Dr. Ali training programs in your training portfolio!
- Online training is a flexible option for those who are not able to attend live classes. You may participate in Dr.Ali's training from the convenience of your computer anywhere in the world and save travel and time expenses! Online courses are usually delivered through 2-2.5 hour sessions over the course of 5 to 8 weeks. Please feel free to contact Dr. Ali, to schedule an online course or book a place in his upcoming online training programs.
List of Courses
- Cyber Threat Intelligence (3-days): This course is designed for professionals who protect their organisation from organised cyber attacks, malware campaigns and advanced persistent threats. Today's adversaries accomplish their goals using advanced tools and techniques designed to circumvent most conventional computer network defence mechanisms, go undetected during the intrusion, and then remain undetected on networks over long periods of time. You will learn how to collect, classify and exploit knowledge about these adversaries and timely respond to their actions.
- Cyber Threat Hunting (3-days): With the fast integration of computation and networking in all physical process and development of lots of smart-contexts, the spectrum of devices that can be investigated is extensive. A range of devices and protocols from PDAs and mobile devices to automobiles, sensors, and robots which are interconnected pervasively! This course is designed for professionals who are looking at automated detection of advanced adversaries in their environments, collect residual evidence of their activities and preserve them in a forensically sound manner.
- Cyber Security for Business Executives and Decision Makers (1 day): the most common question that Dr. Ali is facing at the end of his technical security classes is “If is there is any one-day security training that my business manager can attend?”! And here is the answer! This one day course is specifically designed for business executives and C-level managers who are looking to acquire essential needed skills that help them to understand their cyber security team requirements and make wise decisions in planning and prioritizing their cyber-security efforts.
Cyber Security Certification Training Programs (5 days) - Attend Quality Training and Become Certified
- Certified Information Security Manager™ (Boot Camp Style): CISM® means higher earning potential and career advancement as described by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA®). The CISM certification is intended to provide a common body of knowledge for information security management; focuses on information risk management as the basis of information security; and includes material on issues that are on a much larger scope (such as how to govern information security) as well as those issues considered practical (such as developing and managing an information security program and incident handling).
This CISM® Boot Camp training will provide you with a quality education that will successfully prepare you for what you will encounter on the certification exam and while on the job.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (Boot Camp Style): (ISC)2® describes CISSP® as a globally recognized standard of achievement that confirms an individual's knowledge in the field of information security. CISSP® comprehensively covers information system security concepts, principles, and methodologies. CISSP® holders are expected to have a broad range of skills across security policy development and management as well as technical understanding of a wide range of security controls across all disciplines within information security. CISSP® certification demonstrates proven experience and is the key to a higher earning potential in roles that include CISO, CSO and Senior Security Manager.
This CISSP® Boot Camp style training prepares you to not only pass CISSP® exam but achieve in-depth knowledge of all CISSP® Common Body of Knowledge (CBK)® domains and gain the necessary skills to provide leadership in the creation and operational duties of enterprise wide information security programs.