Considering huge number of conferences and training programs available these days in Cyber Security, it is sometimes difficult to decide which events really worth to attend! I am trying to list down definitely worth to attend security conferences and good *free* training programs in cyber-security! please note this is NOT a comprehensive list but only those that I have tried and found them good! Please feel free to suggest other valuable events that I may have missed in your comments.
Excellent *Free* security training programs:
- Offensive Security Course at Florida State University: I really love this course materials and great lectures of W. Owen Redwood!
- Open Security Training: great training; courses! You may wonder why they are all free!
- Corelan Team exploit writing tutorials: great materials to learn basics of exploit development especially in Windows environment.
Good academic security conferences:
- Annual IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy
- Privacy Enhancing Technologies Symposium
- Digital Forensics Research Workshop (DFRWS)
- Annual Privacy Forum (APF)
- IFIP International Conference on Digital Forensics
- International Conference on Availability, Reliability and Security
- International Conference on Digital Forensics & Cyber Crime
- Annual Conference on Detection of Intrusions and Malware & Vulnerability Assessment
Good industrial Conferences: